Noles Fine Art
Native American Indians by Karen Noles
Click Image For Related Information
BEST OF THE WEST AWARD
The IGOR (International Guild of Realism Show ) Oct 4-2013
Award-winning artist Karen Noles makes her home in Montana near the Flathead Indian Reservation. Working in pastel, gouache and, more recently, oil, Noles is famous for her paintings of 19th century Native American life with an emphasis on women and children. |
Noles draws upon her natural surroundings in Montana, visits to local powwows, and meticulous research into the history of Native Americans to create her distinctive paintings.
Noles has won numerous awards and distinctions including:
- The People's Choice Award at the prestigious C.M. Russell Art Show and Auction, Great Falls Montana
- 1998 Viewers Favorite Award at the Spirit of the Great Plains show at the Museum of Nebraska Art
- Honors, Pastel Society of the West Coast
- Honors, New York Society of Illustrators
- Patrons Choice in the Stampede Western Invitational Art Exhibit and Sale.
Site Relevance: Karen Noles Fine Art, Native American paintings, Indian Art, Karen Knowles, Indian children pictures, Art, Artist, paintings, Originals, Giclee, prints,